Massage therapy is a treatment approach or a relaxation approach which is growing in demand and popularity. It was once considered an alternative or fringe approach, but it is now becoming much more mainstream. More importantly, now that massage therapy is considered a mainstream treatment option. This form of therapy involves hands-on techniques to increase circulation, relieve tension, reduce stress, relieve anxiety, improve sleep, and promote relaxation throughout the entire body, as well as many other benefits. The body’s soft tissue areas include the muscles, tendons, connective tissue, etc. If someone is tense and in need of a release, or they have been injured and have extensive muscle and/or nerve tissue damage that plagues their body, massage therapy might be worth trying. Below are some of the benefits of massage therapy.
- Reduce stress
- Lose weight
- Low blood pressure
- Muscle relaxation
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve posture
- Strengthen the body immune system
A massage therapy session may last from 20 to 120 minutes, depending on the type of massage and how much time you have. No matter what kind of massage you choose, you should feel calm and relaxed during and after your massage. Book an appointment now, to enjoy all the benefits of massage therapy.
*For online booking, please indicate the service in the comment section.
- Head Massage (20 mins) S$29.99
- Neck & Shoulder Massage (20 mins) S$29.90
- Back Massage (30 mins) S$39.90
- Foot Reflexology (30/60 mins) S$29/49
- Relaxing Body Massage (1HR) S$80
- Body Lymphatic Detoxification Massage (1HR) S$120
- Tummy Sliming Massage (30 mins) S$49
- Lower Part Sliming Detox Massage (1HR) S$199
- Full Body Slimming Detox Massage (120 mins) S$299